At Blue Shield of California, the safety and well-being of our members and communities is our top priority. We acknowledge that these are challenging times and want to provide you with the most up-to-date information to best serve your employees.
On our end, business continuity plans are in place, and we’ve been working to ensure our 6,800 employees, customers, and members are safe. Here you’ll find updates and direct links that you can bookmark for future reference.
Subscribe to have News Center stories delivered to your inbox when published.
Included in this update:
- What we’re doing for our members to protect them from COVID-19
- How we’re preparing our workforce to serve our members’ needs
- Who’s talking: Our leadership shares some perspectives
- Digital hospital-triage tool to help handle anticipated surge of COVID-19 patients
- Where to find information about Blue Shield’s response to COVID-19